Monday, April 14, 2008

It May Come As A Surprise

It may come as a major surprise to Senator Obama that unlike extremist Jihadists who turn to radical interpretations about Islam because they are angry about their own lives, many--if not most-- Pennsylvanians turn to religion because of FAITH.

In case Faith was not discussed in Rev. Wright's ranting sermons, Faith is a personal relationship and trust that G-d is present in our lives all the time. Do some of us turn to G-d when we're down or frustrated? Yes. Do some of us turn to G-d to praise Him when things are going well? Yes.

I can only speak for myself, Senator. I don't turn to G-d out of anger, bitterness. I turn to G-d out of love, trust, and faith.

Senator, I don't need your condescension and arrogance to judge or assess my faith.

No comments: