Monday, August 04, 2008

Obama and Paris Hilton

Well, it seems that the McCain campaign ad WAS NOT the first to compare Obama with Paris Hilton!

Mark Leibovich, a Washington Post Staff writer, interviewed Obama on Thursday, February 24, 2005 and quoted the following:

"Andy Warhol said we all get our 15 minutes of fame," says Barack Obama. "I've already had an hour and a half. I mean, I'm so overexposed, I'm making Paris Hilton look like a recluse."

Remember when Obama said he didn't want people to criticize him for his ears? Well guess what he had to say about his ears in the interview with Mark Leibovich.

"I am genuinely somebody who doesn't get caught up in the hype," he says, adding that his wife, Michelle, loves to tease him about his big ears, and that he loves her for that.

No comments: